Because it’s not about one victim or one court but a nationwide epidemic of Judicial abuse where lawyers have hijacked our courts.
What is Judicial corruption?
Judicial corruption includes the misuse of judicial funds and power, such as when a judge hires family members to staff the court or manipulates contracts for court construction and equipment.
Law has been weaponized to hold victims hostage, steal, destroy lives with impunity and escape all accountability via undeserved authority, government support and protections.
Our courts have become a huge fraudulent money making scheme where lawyers profit not matter if they win or lose. Where judges are no long unbiased, justice fearing or ethical. Money and greed has reduced our justice system to a “How much Justice can you afford” system.
The American bar has become one of the most corrupt and unethical organizations in the world. They’ve ignored our Constitution, manipulated the letter of the law with the only goal to increase income for anyone whose privileged enough to pass the Bar.
They’ve created via manipulation of law and the bill of rights another class which is “above the law” and immune to accountability or equal prosecution.
If we can’t trust a judge to be fair, obey law, respect our rights and resist bribery then we have no justice system only an abusive and corrupt legal business that takes advantage of the public and destroys our trust and faith in government.
Britney Spears is just one of millions of Americans who are preyed upon by out of control lawyers who have no fear of twisting the law, abusing rights and using law to legally steal estates or destroy lives via totally unfair legal proceedings.
It’s up to every person in the United States to take a stand to stop the injustices that go on everyday in every courtroom in America. The infection is beyond deep where as the Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, local, state and Federal authorities have failed the public and abandoned their cries to investigate, prosecute and hold accountable all who are involved. Need more evidence or convincing and what needs to be done?
- Ask the multitude of victims in every court area
- Take note of the abundance of Investigative stories which expose what’s going on
- Hold the agencies accountable fully who ignore the victim reports and cries
- Remove the powers of judges and the American bar over the public
- Remove the biased relationship between police and the courts
- Revoke all immunity
- Uphold the original Bill of Rights and the Constitution
- Remove lawyers from government (the13th Amendment)
- Revoke the Statute of Limitations for anyone who was involved in Judicial Abuse
- Demand harsh punishment and swift punishment or lawyers and judges involved
If you have not noticed Judicial Corruption has been out of control for decades and nothing is done when violators are exposed.
JUDICIAL CORRUPTION RECENT MAJOR MEDIA EXPOSURE
Holding judges accountable
The Teflon Robe
A REUTERS INVESTIGATION
PART 1 | OBJECTIONS OVERRULED
PART 2 | EMBOLDENED BY IMPUNITY
PART 3 | EXPLOITING THE BENCH
The long quest to stop a ‘Sugar Daddy’ judge accused of preying on women
How Reuters tracked judicial misconduct
To track misconduct by state, county and local judges from all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia, Reuters examined thousands of investigative files and reports for a dozen years – from 2008 through 2019.
Neither judicial misconduct cases nor the work of state commissions that oversee judges is tracked nationally by any government agency. Reuters built spreadsheets and databases to track complaints and sanctions, drawing on diverse sources that included investigative files, court and law enforcement records, audits, lawsuits and annual disclosures. Additionally, our reporters interviewed more than 200 state officials, attorneys and court staff, law enforcement officials and defendants.
Reuters spent more than a year acquiring state and court records for 1,509 public misconduct cases, often overcoming secretive systems in which states such as Illinois refused to disclose how many complaints are investigated annually.
Reporters traveled to a dozen states, conducted hundreds of interviews and obtained previously undisclosed court and law enforcement documents, including audio and video recordings.
Frequently asked questions: Judicial oversight
How do I file a formal complaint against a judge?
Complaints are filed with a state’s judicial oversight commission, which then investigates. Most states take complaints by email, letter and phone call, including anonymously. But about a dozen states require the complaint to be signed and notarized.
What kind of complaints are investigated?
Commissions can investigate alleged misconduct by judges, but they cannot change verdicts or rulings – that power is reserved for the appeals courts. Most commissions investigate allegations related to bias, fairness and honesty. This can include racism, abuse of power, sexual harassment, favoritism, drunkenness and untenable delays in rulings.
How do commissions investigate?
In secret. Most act like grand juries: They gather records by subpoena and hear testimony from witnesses, often including the accused judge. Such private disciplinary action is allowed in 39 states. If public charges are brought, most cases are heard by a special state tribunal.
Who sits on commissions and special tribunals?
Most states employ a mix of judges, lawyers and members of the community who gather every few months to consider cases. They are often appointed by the state supreme court, the legislature and state bar associations.
Who has ultimate say on judicial conduct?
In 42 states, the supreme court. The justices can confirm, alter or reject disciplinary actions by commissions or tribunals against judges.
What are the penalties for judges who misbehave?
They vary but generally range from private discipline to public reprimand to suspension to removal from office. The penalty is likely to be longer if a judge engaged in a pattern of repeated misbehavior. The penalty can be shorter if a judge admits wrongdoing and shows contrition.
Who handles complaints against federal judges?
Complaints against federal judges must be filed to the clerk in the appropriate regional circuit. They must be notarized, signed under penalty of perjury. The chief circuit judge will consider the complaint and may refer it to a panel of federal judges to investigate. This panel can issue a reprimand or seek a voluntary retirement, but only Congress can remove a judge, via impeachment.
How can I reach Reuters about a matter involving judicial misconduct?
Not all judges who have violated their oaths of office, broken the law or misbehaved on the bench have been brought before their states’ oversight commission. So if you know of a judge who may have committed misconduct, please send us details at email@example.com. Include the name of the judge, the state, details of what the judge may have done wrong, and a way for us to contact you. Reuters investigates such tips and will contact you before publishing.
JUDICIAL ABUSE AND CORRUPTION VIDEO
How Corrupt Is America’s Judicial System?
- THE JUDGES
- THE LAWYERS
- BRITNEY SPEARS CONSERVATORSHIP
- Britney Spears An Icon Ruined By Fame Documentary
- Britney Spears Audio
- Britney Spears Overprotected
- Britney Spears: Princess of Pop FULL MOVIE
- Framing Britney Spears Full Documentary
- HISTORY OF ABUSE
- LEGAL INFO
- NO FREEDOM
- OUR TEAM
- The Smoking Gun? A #FreeBritney Investigation
- The Tragic Life Story Of Britney Spears
- VICTIMS SPEAK OUT
- Amanda Bynes
- Anna Galeyeva
- Bradford D. Lund (Disney Heir)
- Britney Spears
- Casey Kasem
- Charlie Thrash
- Deborah Waldron
- Debra Ashby
- Ernest L. Moore
- Gertrude Gettinger
- Helen Stone
- Janet Phelan
- Jose Castaneda
- Kerri Kasem
- Lee Peters
- Lester Moore
- Marshall Stern
- Mikey Rooney
- Nichelle Nichols
- Nick Stewart
- Patty Reid
- Peter Falk
- Ricky Ritch
- Robert Gettinger
- Robert Sarhan MD
- Skender Hoti
- Yvonne Sarhan
- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- 2020 09 11 Britney Nominates a New Conservator of her Estate
- 2020 09 11 Lynn Spears *ALSO* Nominates Bessemer as Conservator!!
- 2020 09 11 Part 1: Britney Spears Court Documents
- 2020 10 28 Britney Wants the Record to be PUBLIC!?
- 2020 10 28 Jamie Lynn Moving Britney’s Trust Money to Stonebridge?
- 2020 10 28 Part 2: Jamie Opposes Britney Wanting Her Case PUBLIC!
- 2020 10 29 Ingham Intends to Object to Account Reports
- 2020 10 29 Jamie Doesn’t Want Britney to Hire Lawyers Because they Cost Too Much
- 2020 10 29 Jamie WITHDRAWS his Nomination to Re-appoint Andrew Wallet
- 2020 10 29 Jamie’s Lawyers Want to Rely on 12 Year Old Document
- 2020 10 30 Britney Replies to Jamie’s Objection to Hiring Lawyers
- 2020 10 30 FULL TRANSCRIPT of the October 7, 2020 Hearing!
- 2020 10 30 Jamie Says Britney’s Lawyer Speaking for Her is “Hearsay”
- 2020 10 30 Jamie Spears’ Lawyer Throws Paralegal Under the Bus in Court Filing!
- 2020 10 30 More Evidence of Team C-Ship Deleting Tri-Star/Stonebridge Connections?!
- 2020 10 30 Notice of Nomination of Bessemer Trust as NEW CONSERVATOR
- 2020 10 31 Britney Opposes Sealing Accounting Report
- 2020 10 31 Court Needs Guidance from Britney
- 2020 10 31 Jamie Hires ANOTHER (Expensive) Law Firm
- 2020 10 31 Jamie Updates the Accounting Report
- 2020 10 31 New Lawyers for Britney!
- 2020 11 06 Britney Wants Jamie SUSPENDED as Conservator IMMEDIATELY
- 2020 11 08 Britney’s (Former) Business Manager Suing Fans for Defamation?
- 2020 11 08 Jamie Responds to Sam About Hearsay Rule
- 2021 03 11 The Smoking Gun? A #FreeBritney Investigation
- CASE SUMMARY
- HISTORY OF ABUSE
- STAY INFORMED